1. All payments are made directly to the driver (unless an arrangement has been agreed in writing) and are accepted in cash (by prior arrangement).
2. The company and it’s member drivers cannot be held responsible for any actual or consequential financial or professional loss, missed travel connections (flights, trains etc.) due to the late or non arrival of any CGS armored vehicles.
3. The company cannot be held responsible for actual arising from missed connections due prevailing traffic conditions or any other influence journey times. losses consequential or to adverse weather, events that negatively
4. Customers personal property is carried entirely at their own risk and the company shall not be liable or held responsible for any loss or damage to said property.
5. The company and its member drivers reserve the right to refuse to carry passengers who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs and who in the opinion of the driver pose a threat to him/ herself or his/her vehicle.
6. All (non fixed/ set price) journey cost estimates are offered In good faith, neither the company or it’s member drivers can be held responsible for any variations from those good faith estimations.
7. Weapons are not allowed on any CGS armored vehicles held by and customer, Incase any weapons are on board of any of the company vehicles the management has the right to notify government authorities .